The OBL MB series are mechanical diaphragm pumps with spring return mechanism, eccentric shaft and thrust ring. They combine the working characteristics of
a plunger pump with the sealing advantages of a diaphragm pump.
Thanks to the quality and simple-design of the diaphragm, these pumps are easy-handling.
SECTIONAL VIEW DIAPHRAGM SECTIONAL VIEW
Flow rates: • 155 L/h
Strokes: • 2 mm. 4 mm.
• Diaphragm, economic,robust, compact metering pump.
• The mechanical diaphragm works, both giving the swept
volume, acting basically as plunger, and as separator between
crank gear and the handled fluid.
• Easy and minimum maintenance required, thanks to the
reduced number of components.
• The OBL’s unique (patented) mechanical diaphragm design
ensures linearity between flow rate and percentage of stroke.
The flow rate is virtually uneffected by the working pressure
• Leak-free pump, due to OBL’s stress-proof diaphragm.
• High working safety:
- No external moving parts.
- Leak-free operations.
• Max suction lift 1,5 m.w.c. (see operating manual).